Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A WARM WELCOME FROM THE AFTERLIFE'S RIGHT

Good morning. Let me introduce myself, I am Murray Goddard and I am the managing editor of the Sheol Deceiver, the second most widely circulating paper in Hell. The Deceiver is a conservative paper read by both politicos and plumbers alike in the fourth largest city state in Hell, Sheol. I have been at this post for 22 years and I have seen great change on Earth as well as here in the Afterlife.

The views that are expressed in this paper are in line with the views of the community where I live--they are conservative. Most if not all of the topics that will be dealt with here are from the viewpoint of those here in the Afterlife that affect the living. My focus is on the issues that living conservative Americans want to discuss. America, my country, is in crisis and it's high time that I do what Liberals at other newspapers here in Hell have done and use this medium to be a positive voice for the values that conservatives share.

I can say that as a journalist I am tired of the Liberal media in the United States dominated by prurient interests confusing what should be glaringly clear to anyone who can think. The Liberal experiments of the last 100 years have been an abject failure. The very reason that America is in decline, and yes she is in a steep decline, is because the basic values of work, family and trust in leadership have been systematically destroyed by government intrusion into your daily lives. I and my staff hope to give you food for thought so that you can combat these odious forces and turn America back from the brink of going into the abyss which might take the rest of the world with her.


Stay Right,


Murray Goddard
Managing Editor
The Sheol Deceiver
September 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment